250 gm butter
125 gm soft brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
350 gms plain flour
1 tbsp soda bicarbonate
(I find the taste of soda too strong, should it be 1 teaspoon?)
1/4 tbsp salt
180 gm of white chocolate, chopped coarsely
100 gm almond nibs (roasted)
(Preheat oven at 170C.)
1. Whip ingredients A together till white and fluffy.
2. Add egg, one at a time. Mix well before another egg.
3. Whip the mixture till creamy, then add vanilla essence
4. Add in ingredients C and D. Whip mixture till well combined.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop a cookie size and place on greased tray.
(Place apart, not too close)
6. Bake for 20 to 25mins
7. Leave cookies to cool before storing.
22 Jul 2010
White Chocolate And Nuts Cookies