Baked Tahong | Panlasang Pinoy
2 lbs mussels (tahong), cleaned and boiled until the shells open
1/2 cup butter, softened
7 cloves garlic, pounded and minced
1 cup quickmelt cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine butter and garlic then mix well.
3. Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush.
4. Top the mussels with grated quickmelt cheese.
5. Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve as an appetizer dish. Share and enjoy!