27 Oct 2011

Recipe: Salmon Rolls - Recipes - Food & Drink - Expatriate Lifestyle

Yesterday I bought salmon fillet from Tesco, I bought two pieces of salmon fillet, and I had cook one of salmon fillet, I just steam it and stir-fried some onion and purple cabbage. I want to cook it in different way of salmon, so let searching. Here I find a recipe called Salmon Roll. Let see below:

Recipe: Salmon Rolls - Recipes - Food & Drink - Expatriate Lifestyle
Recipe adapted from Expatriate Lifestyle

Serves approximately 8

INGREDIENTS
1 sliced fresh loaf of either white or brown bread
½ of a side of sliced smoked salmon
100g butter
Chopped parsley to decorate
METHOD
Cut the crusts off the bread. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread slices slightly. Butter each piece and top with smoked salmon, leaving a small border around the edges. Then roll each piece of bread up lengthways like a Swiss roll. Cover the rolls with cling film and chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or longer. Before serving cut each piece of bread into approx 4 pieces, arrange on serving platter cut side uppermost and sprinkle with chopped parsley. These are perfect for an afternoon tea party or drinks party.



Feel free to visit my other blogs, DayBreak, DigiScrapBlog.

No comments:

Chitika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails