Chinese Fried Fish Food Recipe
Recipe adapted from 1AsiaFoodGuide.
Fried Fish IngredientsBlack Pomfret fish [500g]
Salt [3 tablespoons]
Fine garlic strips [10g]
Garlic pips 
Chinese cooking wine [2 tablespoons]
Soy sauce [1 tablespoon]
Sugar [1 tablespoon]
Dark soy sauce [a little]
Coriander leaves [some]
Tomato slices [some]
How to Make Fried Fish1. Chop the onion and garlic pips.
2. Marinate the black pomfret with salt for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a wok over high heat while drizzle a little oil into it.
4. When the wok is hot enough, turn into medium heat and slide in marinated fish.
5. Fry for about 5 minutes and turn over the fish. Fry for another 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. Use the remaining oil to fry onion, garlic strips and garlic pips.
7. Pour in the seasoning which are wine, sauce, sugar and water and bring it to boil.
8. Add in pre-fried fish and cover the wok to cook t for about 1 minute.
9. Dish out the fried fish with sauce onto plate.
10. Add some tomato slices around the fried fish. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
11. Serve it hot. Enjoy it!