Beef in Corn & Cream of Mushroom - PinoyCookingRecipes
- 1 lb beef loin, thinly sliced & cut into serving size
- 1 cup whole corn kernel
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- cooking oil
HOW TO COOK BEEF IN CORN & CREAM OF MUSHROOM:
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or wok. Saute garlic & onion.
- Add the beef. Cook for 20 minutes or until the meat becomes tender.
- Add the fish sauce then add the water and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the corn and cream of mushroom. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!