- 2 cups Almond Flour (Honeyville, packed down)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored, and chopped)
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
- ½ cup Agave Nectar
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Agave Nectar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Get out all of the lumps.
- Mix wet ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl for your muffin batter.
- Mix Crumble ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add muffin papers to your muffin tin.
- Pour muffin batter into the muffin papers. It should make 12 muffins.
- Spoon the crumble on top of each muffin. (You will have a lot of crumble, so use as much as is your taste.)
- Pat crumble into muffin batter slightly.
- Bake for 22 – 24 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness.
6 Apr 2011
Gluten-Free, Almond Flour, Apple Crumb Muffins and Love!