24 Jun 2008
"A creamy, dreamy no-bake pie with pineapple in a whipped filling topped with strawberries and coconut."
PREP TIME 20 Min
READY IN 3 Hrs 20 Min
* 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
* 1 (8 ounce) can DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
* 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
* 1 (6 ounce) HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust
* 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
* 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add dry pudding mix and pineapple; mix well. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping; spoon into crust.
2. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
3. Top with coconut, strawberries and remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Recipe from: Allrecipes.com
SUBMITTED BY: Cool Whip Brand