29 May 2008
* 1 cup red seedless grapes (30 grapes)
* 1 cup raspberries or strawberries
* ice cubes, to serve
* 2 cups seltzer water , chilled (we used lemon sparkling mineral water)
* Splenda sugar substitute , to taste (we liked 3 packets per glass for a sweet taste)
* minced fresh mint , to taste (optional)
1. In a blender, combine grapes and raspberries; puree until smooth.
2. Strain mixture into a pitcher. I found rubbing the back of a spoon in a circular motion against the mesh helps get the juice through. Discard seeds. You should end up with a cup of juice.
3. Fill 4 (8-ounce) glasses with ice. Pour 1/4 cup of fruit juice into each glass and top with seltzer.
4. Stir in Splenda and mint if desired to serve.
5. To make it pretty you can put some raspberries, mint leaves and grapes on toothpicks and garnish the drink.