Lemon Butter Tilapia Recipe - Food.com - 147551
Directions:Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 Chop parsley and put aside. Juice lemon and put aside.
- 2 Melt 2 tbs. butter and the olive oil in non-stick skillet
- 3 Lightly dust fish fillets in flour, season if desired with salt and pepper.
- 4 When butter stops bubbling, add fish and saute 3-4 min on first side.
- 5 Turn and finish second side 3-4 min, until done and flaky. Remove to plate and keep warm.
- 6 Add remaining 2tbs. butter to skillet and melt.
- 7 Stir in lemon juice and parsley quickly and pour immediately over fish.
- 8 Serve and enjoy.