Yin's homemade 盈盈巧手: Tom Yum Baked Snapper冬荫酱焗鲷鱼 – Featured in Group Re...: "'What do I do with the snapper for dinner tonight? ' Taking out the last snapper given by Ellen, I puzzled over it, trying to figure out ..."
Cooking time: 20 minutesServes 3
INGREDIENTS:1 whole red snapper2 tbsp of Tom Yum paste½ onion cut into slices1 lemon juiceMint leaves to garnish
Tom Yum Sauce2 tbsp Tom Yum paste1 tsp sugar1 tbsp fish sauce100ml water(if you prefer soupy, add more water and adjust the taste accordingly)
- Clean and cut 2 slits on each side of the fish.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of aluminium foil with length enough to wrap the fish.
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Arrange the fish on the tin foil, sprinkle with onion
- Pour Tom Yum sauce over the fish and wrap it all up and seal the tin foil tightly.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Removed and test fish with skewer, if skewer comes out clean, fish is done.
- Squeeze lemon juice over, garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.