The lastest post was posting about mooncakes festival, special mooncakes and special drink.
Apple and Calamansi Green Tea
2 tea bag if organic green tea bag (2g each)
4 calamansi, halved
1 green apple, cubed
1.2liter boiling water
honey to taste
1. Pour boiling water into a jar.
2. Infuse the tea bags into the water. Remove the tea bags after 2 minutes.
3. Squeeze the calamansi juice and add the rind.
4. Add green apple cubes and honey to taste. Serve hot or chilled.
Jelly Moon Cake
Ingredients:10g Konnyaku jelly powder
180g of fine sugar
1000ml of water
ruby grapes, halved
green kiwi, cubed
Steps:1. Mix Konnyaku jelly powder with sugar.
2. Bring 1000ml of water to a boil. Gradually pour in the mixture in boiling water and stir well until mixture is dissolved .
3. Put cut pieces of fruits into moulds and pour the Konnyaku solution into the moulds.
4. Put moulded jelly solution in the fridge for at least one hour. Serve chilled.