9 Jul 2010

Vinegar Stew Pork Leg

Koon Chun Black Vinegar, 20.3-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)Original recipe from Hometown Local CNY Dish no.8

Ingredients:

1/2 pork leg (cut into pieces ), 4 pieces old ginger ( cut into pieces ), 10 pips garlic ( smash ), 1/2 big bottle of black vinegar ( about 300ml ), water ( same amount as black vinegar ), 200g rock sugar ( about 1 packet )
Method:

1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, saute garlic pieces until fragrant, add in vinegar and water to cook until boil, switch off heat and leave it overnight.

2. Boils the vinigar sauce the next day, add in pork leg and rock suagr, simmer for 1 hour over low heat, dish out serve.

First time I cook Vinegar Stew Pork Leg, I follow this recipe, the taste for me is too sour, and my husband also don't like it, so I change it, I use sweet black vinegar, not black vinegar, and this time I cook it again, yes......, the taste is better than I use black vinegar.

This recipe, the most important is vinegar, vinegar play the main role to control all. If you like sour, you should use only black vinegar, it will make your teeth pain, or you can also try use half of swwet black vinegar and half of black vinegar, or only use sweet black vinegar like me.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Chitika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails