By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Shen_Gerald]Shen Gerald
The following are basic instructions for making Chocolate Coconut Cookies that includes almond and coconut.
Five cups semisweet chocolate chips
Two cups flaked coconut
One and a half cups of white sugar
One cup of butter
Two cups of chopped almonds
One and a half cups of brown sugar
Four pieces of eggs
Four teaspoons of vanilla extract
Two teaspoons of baking soda
Four and a half cups of all-purpose flour
One teaspoon of salt
The followings are the instructions for the recipe.
1. At a temperature of 380 degree Fahrenheit, preheat the oven. Also, we need to grease the cookie sheets.
2. Next, mix and blend white sugar, butter and brown sugar in a big bowl.
3. One piece at a time, beat in the four eggs. After that we need to introduce and stir vanilla into the mix.
4. Next, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture until they are nicely blended.
5. It is now time to introduce and stir in the coconut, almonds and chocolate chips. Next using rounded spoons, drop the mixtures onto the prepared cookie sheets.
6. In the preheated oven, bake the mix for about ten minutes. The oven is very hot, we need to let the cookies cool down on the baking sheet.
7. Allow the cookies to cool for at least five minutes. Only then is it OK to take them out and onto a wire rack to be cooled completely.
Well, this is the recipe for making almonds and coconut chocolate cookies. Hope that it is useful. Happy cookie making.
The author runs [http://www.hobbycook.com/]Hobby Cook, a website
which features the [http://www.hobbycook.com/recipebook.html]Talking Recipe Book. The Talking Recipe Book is an advanced software program created specially for creative cooking and recipe design.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Shen_Gerald http://EzineArticles.com/?Recipe-For-Almond-And-Chocolate-Based-Coconut-Cookies&id=974445